Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn

Article about: Hi guys I have been offered this zeltbahn I have no question of being ok but would like if possible to get more information about it. Some buttons are not original but I reckon I can get per

Default Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn

Hi guys I have been offered this zeltbahn I have no question of being ok but would like if possible to get more information about it. Some buttons are not original but I reckon I can get period ones and sew them with original thread that I have. Price is around 400 Euros which compared to prices that I have seen around over the rood and out of my reach at the moment. Hope you guys can give me some help if you may will highly appreciate that, regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn
    P
    Many

Nice colouring on this A type pattern going by the Autumn side.

Appreciate that Rene glad you like it now I need to buy some original buttons and good as new

Hi Rene again just one question have been reading around and this pattern has type A and type B was trying to find out which of the two types was the correct one but I do not have a sharp eye for that nevertheless which of the two types is more difficult to encounter?

No worries, I used to get original buttons from this fella in the past-

Bunker Militaria

I do see more A types around, the way I tell an A from a B is I look for this little ghost like creature in the pattern

Appreciate Rene great info

Hi Rene need your personal advise if you do not mind to. The item I posted is original fine SS item but the downside is that is in bits not shattered but is got lots of repairs and missing buttons. I have seen on another note this very nice zeltbahn made of Italian camo which I like a lot and is more or less the same price now if you were me what item would you go for?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn   Eichenlaubmuster Oak Leaf Pattern zeltbahn  

For me hands down the SS one.

Once again appreciate your help Rene so be it will go then for the SS one

Just looking again - the Spring side looks to be the B type? Yep it's B type, this would be a very nice piece to have and very odd too as I've never seen two different patts printed either side!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast