Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger Leutnant Mannequin

Article about: I didn't think my newly arrived Fliegerbluse was looking its best on just a torso form and though it might look a lot better on a full mannequin. I was right, but you may have to trust me on

TWS
    ?

Default Fallschirmjäger Leutnant Mannequin

I didn't think my newly arrived Fliegerbluse was looking its best on just a torso form and thought it might look a lot better on a full mannequin.

I was right, but you may have to trust me on how it looks in person because I'm also not completely happy with my photography.

Fallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant MannequinFallschirmjäger Leutnant Mannequin
    Last edited by TWS; 12-20-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger Leutnant Mannequin
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Look fab! But my eyes keep getting drawn to the Panzer Grenadier LoL!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Look fab! But my eyes keep getting drawn to the Panzer Grenadier LoL!!!
    Thanks! I only know where one other Panzer-Grenadier officer piped walking-out tunic is. Matt K. owns it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

When it comes to ‘well dressed’ mannequins, you obviously hold all of the cards Todd! Not in my collection area, but I can only appreciate the dedication and effort, and applaud collectors like yourself that preserve and protect items such as this for us all. Amazing!

Andy

Todd,

Realy nice Fliegerbluse and well dispalyed as well. One thing puzzles me, the ribbon bar combination, did it come with the fliegerbluse?

Peter
    Last edited by Peter L; 12-20-2020 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

?

Awesome display ! - very professional looking !! Dan

TWS
    ?

Thanks to all who took a look and commented. I like to set the mannequins up so I can enjoy my uniforms, but it's a big added bonus when other collectors can enjoy my display as well.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Todd,

A very impressive collection.. I'd like to have some extra space to display some things someday and move them out of storage..

Remarkable uniforms

Smitty

TWS
    ?

Quote by Peter L View Post
    Todd,

Realy nice Fliegerbluse and well dispalyed as well. One thing puzzles me, the ribbon bar combination, did it come with the fliegerbluse?

Peter
    Hi Peter,

No, the ribbon bar did not come with the Bluse. The loops are somewhat widely spaced, indicating at least 6-7 awards. That ribbon bar was the only one in my assortment that was long enough and didn't contain awards that didn't really make sense on that Bluse - like Heer long service medals, or several WWI era medals, etc.

The Bluse is not named, unfortunately, so I couldn't research what awards the original owner had. There is evidence of a label being removed from the interior.

Going off on a tangent that I discussed when I posted the Fliegerbluse by itself on a torso form: I had intended for the Bluse to be able to portray both an FJ officer and a pilot. Unfortunately those loops are just a bit too widely spaced to properly mount a flight clasp, so that is a little disappointing. LW Leutnant Fliegerbluse for FJ or Flight
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    When it comes to ‘well dressed’ mannequins, you obviously hold all of the cards Todd! Not in my collection area, but I can only appreciate the dedication and effort, and applaud collectors like yourself that preserve and protect items such as this for us all. Amazing!

Andy
    Thank-you for the extremely kind words Andy.

Your fellow Aussie, Bob Lyons, has a Luftwaffe display room that puts my efforts to shame but I really appreciate the compliment.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast