Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?

Article about: Hi I've been offered the opportunity to buy this Panzer Tunic to a sgt Muller but am worried about slipping up. Any help or advice would be truly appreciated. matt

Question French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?

Hi I've been offered the opportunity to buy this Panzer Tunic to a sgt Muller but am worried about slipping up. Any help or advice would be truly appreciated. (the reason I think its French is because it is marked 'Orange', a place in France.

matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?   French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?  

French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?   French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?  

Last edited by militarymatt; 04-25-2022 at 05:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?
    P
    Many

It's fake. The collar is not in Type 2 cut, although the size markings are with neck size for a Type 2/3. Mix of piping material is also not standard either. Also, the depot mark and year of issue missing from the marking is suspicious. On top, the DAK cuff title is fake.

I show you below how the collar shape should be.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French made 2nd pattern panzer tunic?  

Thankyou for a definitive answer Nick! It seemed too good to be true! Will save my pennies for something else.

Matt