Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German Splittertarn camo Parka

Article about: Hi all! I have doubts with the originality of this german parka, the seller say it's original, and told me that if i need more pictures he can send me of the part of the parka that i ask, so

?

Default Re: German Splittertarn camo Parka

The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Splittertarn camo Parka
    P
    Many

?

One more original !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Ehhh Paul. My email notification looks completely different from the post above Anyway. Looking at yours and the item posted in this thread should tell the story i would say. Take a look williamsong and see the difference for yourself.

Regards, Lars

Thank you both!! very helpfull photos and opinions (as always) i have just tell the seller that i'm not interested, he say that has another parka, but i'm not sure if i want to see it, the other 2 are not originals so.. i'll search in other places.

The other parkas that you have posted has a real feeling, is something difficult to explain, but you are right, is not the same feeling when i look to my photos

Thank you again guys!

?

Quote by williamsong View Post
    Thank you both!! very helpfull photos and opinions (as always) i have just tell the seller that i'm not interested, he say that has another parka, but i'm not sure if i want to see it, the other 2 are not originals so.. i'll search in other places.

The other parkas that you have posted has a real feeling, is something difficult to explain, but you are right, is not the same feeling when i look to my photos

Thank you again guys!
    No problem friend. Most of us are here to help each other out. I'm not an "expert" on German camo but i have handled a lot of Soviet and German Tunics, shirts, trousers etc. It gives one some insight on uniforms and wear etc. Happy to be able to help. Be prepared that a camo parka like the one Paul has (and others of course) will not be cheap. Finding a real one cheap on Ebay will be difficult. Just saying.

Regards, Lars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3