Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Veterans Breast Eagle - Need Help regarding authenticity!

Article about: Hey community, I am looking at this WW2 Veterans metal breast eagle. It is marked with 5 Ges.Gesch, but also on the right of the wing I have noticed another 5 is located. Is this a sign of a

?

Exclamation German Veterans Breast Eagle - Need Help regarding authenticity!

Hey community,

I am looking at this WW2 Veterans metal breast eagle. It is marked with 5 Ges.Gesch, but also on the right of the wing I have noticed another 5 is located. Is this a sign of a fake? If anyone can assist me with any knowledge in this area, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Veterans Breast Eagle - Need Help regarding authenticity!   German Veterans Breast Eagle - Need Help regarding authenticity!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Veterans Breast Eagle - Need Help regarding authenticity!
    P
    Many

It looks fine to me, most likely produced by Steinhauer & Luck as the hinge matches some of their awards.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)