Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

German Winter Parka found in Finland

Article about: This Parka was found in a old house in Northern Finland , interesting that the hood has been replaced at some time in its life

Default German Winter Parka found in Finland

This Parka was found in a old house in Northern Finland , interesting that the hood has been replaced at some time in its life
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Winter Parka found in Finland   German Winter Parka found in Finland  

German Winter Parka found in Finland   German Winter Parka found in Finland  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Winter Parka found in Finland
    P
    Many

nice, what makes the hood being replaced?

?

As René suggests, these were often made with slightly (or hugely) differing fabric panels, cut from different cloth bolts (from several manufacturers), so there is nothing unusual about seeing such mismatched parts - contrasting pocket flaps, sleeve panels, even body panels can be found.
    A very nice example. Well done!

MAP
    ?

Great find!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, the fabric on one of the arms isn't matching either. Nice late war example. Any marks stamped on it?

Appears to be Sumpftarn, nice find.