Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title

Article about: This is a new arrival. Decided to go ahead and get an unmounted example due to my increased interest in the unit since acquiring a Fliegerbluse owned by one of the commanders, Oberstleutnant

TWS
    ?

Default Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title

This is a new arrival. Decided to go ahead and get an unmounted example due to my increased interest in the unit since acquiring a Fliegerbluse owned by one of the commanders, Oberstleutnant Karl Boehm-Tettelbach. This example is in pretty much mint condition and shows no sign of having been sewn to a uniform.

A link to a pretty decent unit history web page: Zerstorergeschwader 26 | Military Wiki | Fandom

Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff TitleGeschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title

Hmmm... just recently started having a problem on the forum. It is changing the orientation of photos despite my making sure the photos were oriented correctly prior to upload. This happened a couple weeks ago to me for the first time and now it is happening again with this post. Never had problems in the past. If my phone orientated a photo incorrectly, I corrected the orientation, saved, and then uploaded here and had no problems. Uploaded these same photos on a different forum and the correct orientation was preserved.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That a nice example Todd.

Better start slowing down and saving money for the Max
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice Todd... I have an 'Other Ranks' version of the title too....

Bob

- - ------- - -

Bugger... I tried to put your pic the right way 'round... that didn't work
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title   Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title  

?

I think I’ve got it!
    Slightly cropping every image always seems to work. I just do it as a habit for anything I intend to post.

Very nice title, by the way, Todd!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Geschwader "Horst Wessel" Cuff Title  

TWS
    ?

Quote by Kohima View Post
    I think I’ve got it!
    Slightly cropping every image always seems to work. I just do it as a habit for anything I intend to post.

Very nice title, by the way, Todd!
    Thanks Bob! (And Bob L.)

Every photo is resized and cropped before I post (and orientation is corrected if needed). Otherwise, the file size would be too large or too much extraneous background surrounding the subject of the photo. Not sure what's going on.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    That a nice example Todd.

Better start slowing down and saving money for the Max
    Thank-you sir. Eh, we've got time before the MAX, right?
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Hi Todd, had a similar issue recently but had already posted the same pics on another forum. Copied those (from the other forum) and pasted into this forum and it worked OK. Something else to try, rotate pics 'incorrectly' by 90 degrees and try posting then? Anyway, vey nice band and a fascinating unit!

Regards, Paul

TWS
    ?

Quote by PaulW View Post
    Hi Todd, had a similar issue recently but had already posted the same pics on another forum. Copied those (from the other forum) and pasted into this forum and it worked OK. Something else to try, rotate pics 'incorrectly' by 90 degrees and try posting then? Anyway, vey nice band and a fascinating unit!

Regards, Paul
    Thank-you Paul.

Also nice to know I'm not alone with the photo posting problem. It hasn't happened in the past. It's a new phenomenon to me. I posted the exact same photos on a different forum and they posted correctly, so I'm scratching my head. I'll try your suggestion next time.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Since we're showing ours off...

?

Do you gents know if the cheesecloth backing is a legitimate variant?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast