Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Gloves.

Article about: Can anyone give me any info on these gloves or where to look. I'm not sure which branch of service. I will post the two white ones. Also can you tell me if both gloves would be marked or jus

?

Default Gloves.

Can anyone give me any info on these gloves or where to look. I'm not sure which branch of service. I will post the two white ones. Also can you tell me if both gloves would be marked or just one in a set.

These came with tunics I received. 2 gloves have markings 2 do not. Trying to figure out which are a set and what tunic they go to.

I also have unmarked grey pair that I'm not sure on that I will post in another thread.

Thanks Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gloves.   Gloves.  

Gloves.   Gloves.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gloves.
    P
    Many

Hi Tim.

Just to help you get answers.

What branch of service are the tunics for (this might narrow it down) and can you provide full photos of the gloves above please.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Default Gloves

They were in a case closest to a ss and luft tunic but there was also heer and kriegsmarine not far away so im not sure which tunic. There was also a pair of grey gloves with them.

Thanks for any help
    Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gloves.   Gloves.  

Gloves.   Gloves.  

Gloves.   Gloves.  

?

Default Gloves

They were in a case closest to a ss and luft tunic but there was also heer and kriegsmarine not far away so im not sure which tunic. There was also a pair of grey gloves with them.

Thanks for any help
    Tim