Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Großdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff title

Article about: Hello everyone. I am still helping a friend in Australia go through a box of items she was left by her late father and is looking to sell, as she is not a collector. She found this cuff titl

Default Großdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff title

Hello everyone. I am still helping a friend in Australia go through a box of items she was left by her late father and is looking to sell, as she is not a collector. She found this cuff title and I believe it to be a 3rd pattern based on the examples shown here Cuff Title Identification Gallery

That being said, I do not feel this is authentic. The cloth appears too new in my opinion, and I have noticed on several examples that on the back there are usually some flaps of cloth that are folded over covering the embroidery. This example does not have any and when looking at the edges I see it designed that way on purpose, rather than any tears or cuts of the fabric that may indicate the removal of these flaps. Should it be authentic, she would be looking to sell it. I would assume based on other examples Any comments you are willing to share are helpful. Thank you!

Großdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff titleGroßdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff titleGroßdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff titleGroßdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff titleGroßdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Großdeutschland/Grossdeutschland 3rd pattern Suetterlin Script/Sütterlinschrift cuff title
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Not one I would buy.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Not one I would buy.
    +1