Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Grouping info

Article about: Gents, Looking forward to hear your opinions about this grouping, thank you in advance Jorge

Default Grouping info

Gents,
    Looking forward to hear your opinions about this grouping, thank you in advance

Jorge
    Grouping infoGrouping infoGrouping infoGrouping infoGrouping infoGrouping info

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grouping info
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    Sorry but, from these photos, I see more that I don't like, than items that I do like.
    Ralph.

Edit: Normally we ask that items be separated so that better opinions can be given but, in this case, I don't think that will be necessary.
    Wait for other opinions though.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph

Any info would be appreciated!

Regards
    Jorge

?

Unfortunately...lots of really bad repros in there...wrong pin types on a lot of them, bad markings. Hard to point out specifics on smaller badges when shown their backs en mass.

MAP
    ?

I put them all in to the fake bucket. Even though, as noted above, some are too hard to see to really give an opinion, they all have the same fake aging to them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well, I believe that Schwerin U-boat badges never used this large of catch or this style of pin.
    The Nahkampfspange could possibly be original but, the condition of the back plate does not match the condition of the badge, (messed with)
    A lot of the tinnies and pins do not have war time hardware.
    I doubt the pilot's badge is original.
    You would have a hard time convincing me the Ritterkruez is anything more than an EK II in poor condition, and broken, (missing ring).
    You would need MUCH better photos of the PLM to come to any kind of conclusion.

Hope this helps.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Adding to what Ralph said, the suspension ring on the PLM should be sterling. This one appears to be rusted
    Last edited by MAP; 05-26-2020 at 05:01 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Unfortunately better pics are not available, but at this point thinking of passing this grouping, anyway here are a couple more things just in case. Thank you guys for your time.
    Jorge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grouping info   Grouping info  

Grouping info   Grouping info  

An original visor wreath, and a fake sub clasp that someone has fastened to a cast, silver plated goblet.
    Look at the seams on the sides of the stem.
    Ralph.

?

JorgeAguilera, Personally and with no malice intended, if I were you, I would stick to tinnes, at first, to get your feet wet a bit, and if you were really seriously thinking about the goblet even having a remote chance, I would ask here first, before buying any said tinnies.. I never understand why 'Collectors' want to start at the top and work their way down, it doesn't work that way.. Either way, keep trying and apply yourself, you'll get there... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast