Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Feldbluse original or repro?

Article about: Hello, A couple of years ago i bought i Feldbluse for my collection on a Dutch militaria webshop. I just assumed that it was a repro and never looked for info on the internet. The price wasn

Default Heer Feldbluse original or repro?

Hello,

A couple of years ago i bought i Feldbluse for my collection on a Dutch militaria webshop. I just assumed that it was a repro and never looked for info on the internet. The price wasn't that high i think. I put some repro insignia as well as the repro belt hooks on the Feldbluse that you can ignore. The only details about the tunic i know is that's a sanitäter uniform. But the question is: is this tunic original or reproduction? Thanks for reading and maybe give me some info

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Feldbluse original or repro?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    You were right to assume that this Feldbluse is a reproduction
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hello JPhilip, thank for replying

How can you tell that this is a repro? When i bought the other tunics, every part looked new and without collar tabs, shoulder straps and ribbon. Here the tunic looks worn out (buttons, lining, shoulder straps etc). I guess it's a used repro tunic from a collector or reenactment group who sold it to the webshop at some point.

Also if you have experience on this subject, can you tell me if the added insignia is correct for this type of tunic/rank? Something out of place or missing? Thanks

Quote by Stefandorf View Post
    Hello JPhilip, thank for replying

How can you tell that this is a repro? When i bought the other tunics, every part looked new and without collar tabs, shoulder straps and ribbon. Here the tunic looks worn out (buttons, lining, shoulder straps etc). I guess it's a used repro tunic from a collector or reenactment group who sold it to the webshop at some point.

Also if you have experience on this subject, can you tell me if the added insignia is correct for this type of tunic/rank? Something out of place or missing? Thanks

Hello again,
    I can tell it's a reproduction because i handled hundreds of genuine Feldblusen over the last 35 years. The one you own should be a Sturm/Miltech reproduction from the early 2000s. They have been used for reenacting and IMO yours is no exception.

your Officer insignia are ok (for reproductions). Usually Officers used to have the issue collar replaced for a higher one (two closing hooks instead of one), but this one is also ok, not all Officers did care about the way they looked. The problem here, is the awards....Man, a junior Officer within the Sanitätstruppe who received the Infanteriesturmabzeichen (impossible), the Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold, the EKI and the Deutsches Kreuz, WOW must have been a real warrior of the scalpel....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Haha i know what you mean. Maybe it's better to remove the insignia from this tunic all together. If it was a ordinary Oberleutnant officer, are the insignia correct? And what kind of insignia can i put on this Oberarzt tunic? Thank you very much for giving me info

Hello,
    what you could do is replacing Sanitätstruppe insignia with Infanterie ones, keep all awards and add more, like EKII ribbon, TDB, CCC and even an Ärmelband...just a suggestion
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Hello, again thanks for replying.

Infanterie oberleutnant insignia are shoulder straps without extra snake-around-the-stick emblem? And the small ribbon above the left breast pocket must be removed?

About the awards: Can you tell mee what TDB and CCC stand for? The Ärmelband is for the regiment?

About the EKII: is that the ribbon on my next photo?Heer Feldbluse original or repro?

Hello,
    Infanterie Litzen and Schulterklappen do have a white Waffenfarbe, not dark blue.
    Sorry for using initials like TDB or CCC, i sometimes forget that not everyone knows them
    TDB is Tank Destruction Badge = Panzervernichtungsabzeichen, it's an award sewn on the right sleeve
    CCC is Close Combat Claps = Nahkampfspange des Heeres, it's worn above the left breast pocket
    You can remove the ribbon above the pocket if you want
    No, the ribbon at the buttonhole is not the EKII, it's the kriegsverdienstkreuz, you can add the EKII ribbon at the same buttonhole and have two ribbons at the same location.
    Concerning the Ärmelband, it can be a formation one like the Grossdeutschalnd, or a campaign one like the AFRIKA one.

Wow and now your Officer got the 1957 Rittterkreuz.....a true hero if i'm asked... (Lol)
    below you can see the Nahkampfspange des Heeres and the Panzervernichtungsabzeichen
    Thanks

Last edited by JPhilip; 02-16-2020 at 11:46 PM.

In Memoriam :

Hello JPhilip,

Thanks for all the helpful info. I found a nice M36 officer feldblouse on internet but i don't know if it looks authentic to you. And i don't wanna create a new thread just for one question. I put the link here as well as a pic of the feldbluse. My question is when a Wehrmacht tunic had 6 buttons instead of 5? And weren't the high officers tunics made of gabardine instead of wool?

Wehrmacht M36 officier feldbluse kopen - Don Militaria

TWS
    ?

Quote by Stefandorf View Post
    Hello JPhilip,

Thanks for all the helpful info. I found a nice M36 officer feldblouse on internet but i don't know if it looks authentic to you. And i don't wanna create a new thread just for one question. I put the link here as well as a pic of the feldbluse. My question is when a Wehrmacht tunic had 6 buttons instead of 5? And weren't the high officers tunics made of gabardine instead of wool?
    The Heer issue tunics went to a 6 button front with the model collectors call "M41".

Private purchase officer tunics were made out of a variety of materials based on what the purchasing officer preferred/could afford and what the tailor could provide.

Unfortunately that one photo is not enough to judge authenticity.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast