Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel. Solid?

Article about: Hello All - first post on the forum. Saw this GD tunic on an auction site and was curious what the experts thought? Would welcome your thoughts.

wiley00
    ?

Default Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel. Solid?

Hello All - first post on the forum. Saw this GD tunic on an auction site and was curious what the experts thought? Would welcome your thoughts.

Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?Heer "Großdeutschland" field tunic for a Feldwebel.  Solid?

2. # ADS

For me I'd have to see this in hand, but I can say is the field grey material looks correct for the mfg period, ie rayon/wool mix.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Willy. A bit of patience and I'm sure more people will be around. So nice to see you becoming a paying Gold Member right off the bat!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

have to add that I've been getting emails from the seller! never subscribed or been to the web site!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    have to add that I've been getting emails from the seller! never subscribed or been to the web site!!
    I've bought a number of fine items from Klaus. During his auctions, if an item has been brought to his attention and verified as a fake he has removed it (and shows that it is withdrawn). That said, like any dealer, you always need to verify each item for sale independently. Especially something like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I've bought a number of fine items from Klaus. During his auctions, if an item has been brought to his attention and verified as a fake he has removed it (and shows that it is withdrawn). That said, like any dealer, you always need to verify each item for sale independently. Especially something like this.
    That's why I'd need to see this in hand. Strange I get the auction messages!?! any way the cloth is very similar to my E. Reitz made 43 OR