Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry officers tunic.

Article about: Hi all, Came across this Heer Officers tunic the other day which grabbed my interest. Seems to be an attractive piece. Is there any red flags here that may be of concern? Thanks in advance,

Default Heer Infantry officers tunic.

Hi all,

Came across this Heer Officers tunic the other day which grabbed my interest. Seems to be an attractive piece. Is there any red flags here that may be of concern?

Thanks in advance,

Heer Infantry officers tunic. Heer Infantry officers tunic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry officers tunic.
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me.

Never seen such a bright green used before on the collar underside lining! Wow!

As ever, closely check insignia in hand for any signs of replacement. One shoulder board might have been re-attached?

One thought does cross my mind: with such a high rank, I would expect some ribbon bar loops or award loops to be present on the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Looks fine to me.

Never seen such a bright green used before on the collar underside lining! Wow!

As ever, closely check insignia in hand for any signs of replacement. One shoulder board might have been re-attached?

One thought does cross my mind: with such a high rank, I would expect some ribbon bar loops or award loops to be present on the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks for the feedback and tips Ade. Next time I see it I will check closely for those things. One question, with no ribbon bars or award loops could it possibly be a tunic that was acquired and simply not worn?

Thanks,

Possible I suppose. But the loops would most likely be applied by a tailor I would have thought.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!