Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer M36 NCOs Tunic

Article about: Okay here is that tunic I’ve been on about, I’m posting it up because I’d just like the all clear before I make him an offer and show interest in buying it off him. He says it’s all

Default Heer M36 NCOs Tunic

Okay here is that tunic I’ve been on about, I’m posting it up because I’d just like the all clear before I make him an offer and show interest in buying it off him. He says it’s all good and doesn’t mention anything being postwar messed with but of course I’d like to hear second opinions. It’s priced retail but I’ve seen similar/slightly worse examples for higher prices. I would be very happy to add it to my collection but I’d just like to make sure before I get my hopes up.

Thank you,
    Bodhi

Heer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M36 NCOs Tunic
    P
    Many

From what I see it looks good, be nice to see the 1st aid pouch button and the stamps? shame no boards!

Ahh ya beat me!!

I did think about the boards but I also think it will give me something to do as if I get I’ll have to source a nice matching pair of boards.

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    I did think about the boards but I also think it will give me something to do as if I get I’ll have to source a nice matching pair of boards.
    Pm sent

I’ve made him an offer so I’ll see what happens from here. Thanks!

Offer was excepted I just bought it. I’ll get some photos of it when it arrives!

Thank you everyone that helped!

Here it is in my hands, not great photos but the best I could do. It’s very nice and I’m very happy with it! I’ve added a Gold Wound Bagde It may be too flashy but I’ll wait until I’ve added the Iron Cross 1st Class and a Infantry Assault Badge to decide.

I’ll keep updating this as I complete the tunic.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

Heer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs TunicHeer M36 NCOs Tunic

TWS
    ?

Nice example. Congratulations! Ryan and Dave are good guys.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Nice one, glad you scored it, IMO a black or silver wound badge would look better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast