Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Officers tunic: real or fake

Article about: hey guys, new to the forums. I just picked up this tunic and wanted to know what you guys think. Any help would be greatly appreciated! p.s. I know the eagle on the breast was re-sewed on.

Default Heer Officers tunic: real or fake

hey guys, new to the forums. I just picked up this tunic and wanted to know what you guys think. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s. I know the eagle on the breast was re-sewed on.

Heer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fakeHeer Officers tunic: real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers tunic: real or fake
    P
    Many

Looks good to me and the buttons have interesting markings

Quote by kradman View Post
    Looks good to me and the buttons have interesting markings
    The markings are RZM...

Thank you, Glen.

Is it RZM and SS markings ? hard to see from this photo

Hello, we need to see good quality pictures which can be enlarged and looked at carefully to evaluate this tunic properly. I simply cannot see those button markings.

ok sorry about the quality guys. I will upload some new ones once I get home. thanks Matt

Hello,

I don't care for the collar at all. It should be badge cloth and not a woven material. Absolutely perfect but with SS Buttons? An overall view of the tunic would be nice. At this moment I don't care for it at all. To me it appears new made.

There should also be tailor's labels in this. One for the manufacturer and one for the owner.

Fred

?

Question

It would seem to me that there is about as much likely hood of finding SS/RZM marked buttons on a Heer tunik as there is of finding Ford parts on a Chevy!
    And yes, there should be a tailors label on the inside pocket since this is a tailor made tunik.
    Don't know exactly what is with this one, but it may well be an original tunik that has been diddled with???
    Sarge