Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Panzer collar tab skull: Real or Fake

Article about: Guy I was thinking about buying this Jawless TK skull but I think it might be a fake what do you all think, the seller claims he dug it up at Kurland Pocket.

this one is really garbage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Same seller but those tags they said where fake.

Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeVia Telesmanich is this image of the badge for the collar patch of the army black Feldjacke for armor troops. More or less item 23788

Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeThese badges differ in size and use, though are all derived from the Danziger Totenschaedel of the epoch 1809 ff.

The larger badge was also used on army peaked caps for those units with the lineage and honors of the Danziger Hussaren.

For the beginner, do get some relevant B O O K S on German uniform, keeping in mind that the NSDAP/SA/SS deliberately copied the lineage and honors customs and traditions of the old armies, as did, of course, the Wehrmacht itself.

The beginner can well learn from the archives of this dealer, who has good things.

GERMANWARBOOTY.COM...Authentic Militaria

- - ------- - -

I am not in cahoots with him, but I do buy badges from him for caps, if the former are missing....

two more of the same seller ebay popellv2014

From Kurland pocket battlefield. (says the seller)

go for it

Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or Fake
    Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or Fake
    Jedem das Seine

So there all fake right? Haha

Heer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeHeer Panzer collar tab skull:  Real or FakeI suggest that the army insignia, that is, badges worn on the collar of the black Feldjacke, be moved to the army part of this site for better analysis, though I am inclined to put faith in Carlsson's analysis.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/

I have re named this thread to reflect the actual item and moved it to the correct forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast