Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed

Article about: Hello gents. I am interested in buying this particular Wehrmacht Tunic,but unfortunately I am not familiar with WW2 German Uniforms. That`s why I need your help and opinions. Is this tunic o

Ves
    ?

Default Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed

Hello gents. I am interested in buying this particular Wehrmacht Tunic,but unfortunately I am not familiar with WW2 German Uniforms. That`s why I need your help and opinions.
    Is this tunic original,what rank could be or what service belongs to and if its real,can you tell me if the eagle is attached during or post war?
    i will appreciate any details

Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tunic - Real or Fake? / Opinion and help needed
    P
    Many

It appears to be a converted Feldbluse from another country. Adler is almost certainly re-applied. Waiting for other feedback.

It's an Austrian tunic adopted by the Wehrmacht, but we've seen this tunic before and it's now minus the litzen!...
    Heer lightweight tunic- good or bad?

I agree with NH.

Very similar to the Dutch Feldbluse - my first thought. Certainly this Austrian Feldbluse might well have been in German WWII service. The insignia have been messed with so much - kind of hard to determine if it was converted during war time of after. If the original uniform did not have a dark green collar then it must have been converted in WWII era because that looks period. Someone here no doubt has more knowledge about it than me. NH

Ves
    ?

Thanks for the info .I really appreciate it. So basically this tunic has been used by the Wehrmacht during the war?

Ves
    ?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    It's an Austrian tunic adopted by the Wehrmacht, but we've seen this tunic before and it's now minus the litzen!...
    Heer lightweight tunic- good or bad?
    Thanks Gunny Hartmann . I am really surprised this is the same tunic. Probably and the same owner as well If it's possible in your opinion how much you would estimate it?