Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heeres Kleiderkasse, info Please.

Article about: Hello friends, inside a revision of the Heeres-Kleiderkasse catalog dated october 1937 i noticed the lacking of clothing on sale unlike what i thought; it's present only the several types of

Default Heeres Kleiderkasse, info Please.

Hello friends,
    inside a revision of the Heeres-Kleiderkasse catalog dated october 1937 i noticed the lacking of clothing on sale unlike what i thought; it's present only the several types of cloths for tailors and nothing talk about the selling of Feldbluse or trousers ready to use... What was the right procedure that an officer had to do to buy a 'ready to use' tunic, trousers or mantel?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Kleiderkasse, info Please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Kleiderkasse, info Please.
    P
    Many

Hello, talking about the Heeres or SS Kleiderkasse systems (i think that they worked on the same manner), it's reasonable to think that an officer hadn't the chance to buy a ready to use tunic or trousers but only the cloth to made them which an affiliate tailor could worked? I have came to this conclusion because i read an original HKK catalog and there's not any track of finished clothing available to buy, but only every kind of cloth, insigna or accessory to produce them.