Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with a German uniform

Article about: I just got this uniform the day it has been used on two tv shows called allo allo and colditz i was told this was left over war stock when the Germans left France but in the 1960s Angles of

Default Help with a German uniform

I just got this uniform the day it has been used on two tv shows called allo allo and colditz i was told this was left over war stock when the Germans left France but in the 1960s Angles of London supplied bbc what bought a lot of the uniform to be used in movies and tv shows from what i can see it has been made by a French tailor i don't know if the Germans used French tailors when they occupied France.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with a German uniform
    P
    Many

Doubt it is original but then who cares..... 'Allo Allo' was one of my favourite shows!!!

Who can forget the painting of 'The Reclining Madonna' ( with the big boobies )

A time before the world went PC mad...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Colditz was my favourite.
    Allo Allo was funny but based on Secret Army so I guess my sense of humour wouldn't shift into drive for that one.
    What's up with the stiched in writing on the litzen?

Quote by Kateri View Post
    What's up with the stiched in writing on the litzen?
    Sure its not just the lousiest sewing application ever giving that impression?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

The stitching is worse than mine but it's this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with a German uniform  

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Doubt it is original but then who cares..... 'Allo Allo' was one of my favourite shows!!!

Who can forget the painting of 'The Reclining Madonna' ( with the big boobies )

A time before the world went PC mad...
    It was actually: 'The Fallen Madonna with the big boobies,' but like you say a brilliant series. I have a film prop German tunic made by 'Burman & Nathans' of Camden who also supplied to these shows as well as films. But mine is not as well made as this example.

Cheers,
    Steve

I don't much care if it is an original are not because this is a prop from allo allo one of the best tv shows ever made in my eyes but thank you very much for the help.

?

Some years back cast members were guests at The War and Peace Show In Kent.

Hello,

Absolute Junk! Fake insignia on some humped up tunic. Story is probably fake too. I seriously doubt a film company would use the put together in a movie. Buy the item not the story.

Fred

?

All I got...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with a German uniform  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast