Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identifying Uniform.

Article about: Hi guys I put this uniform in the collection display part of the forum and wish to know more about it ie what do you think it was before having the shouder boards taken off and re-issued to

Default Help identifying Uniform.

Hi guys
    I put this uniform in the collection display part of the forum and wish to know more about it ie what do you think it was before having the shouder boards taken off and re-issued to the Volkssturm and also approx year of manufacture.Ades had a look at it on the collection forum and although reckons it is pre 1945 is unsure about it.So with the wealth of knowledge on this forum it would be nice to get to the bottom of it.So please give your opinions.Thanks in advance Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform.  Help identifying Uniform. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identifying Uniform.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help identifying Uniform.

To see comments already made about this tunic please see the "Collectors display" part of the forum under the post "My collection from 18-20 years ago".Thank you Dave.