Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP: What Is This Eagle Emblem From?

Article about: I picked this up yesterday from a dealer friend of mine at an antique show in a box of items, but I'm not certain what it is...I *think* it's a Wehrmacht emblem, but I also saw some items la

Default HELP: What Is This Eagle Emblem From?

I picked this up yesterday from a dealer friend of mine at an antique show in a box of items, but I'm not certain what it is...I *think* it's a Wehrmacht emblem, but I also saw some items last night that looked similar online that indicated it it might possibly SS?

Can anyone help me identify it?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP: What Is This Eagle Emblem From?   HELP: What Is This Eagle Emblem From?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP: What Is This Eagle Emblem From?
    P
    Many

It is a Heer breast eagle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice Heer eagle. You can get the crease out by pressing it in a book, or you can use low heat with an iron and a towel and press the crease out. I would place the towel over the eagle as to not have direct heat on the insignia

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Nice Heer eagle. You can get the crease out by pressing it in a book, or you can use low heat with an iron and a towel and press the crease out. I would place the towel over the eagle as to not have direct heat on the insignia

Smitty
    Thanks for that advice Rakk!

I have a set of YBB sleeve shields I picked up in the same mix that would benefit from the same treatment....I just wasn't sure how the best way to iron something like that would be.

Dave

As long as you have a barrier between the patch and the heat source like a towel or washcloth you will be fine. You can even moisten the towel a bit in order for the heat to work and press the wrinkles out.

Smitty