Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for review

Article about: Seeing what experts think of this one. All opinions are welcome.

Default HG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for review

Seeing what experts think of this one. All opinions are welcome.HG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for reviewHG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for review
    P
    Many

Uniforms and breast eagles aren't my field so take this with a grain of salt but I am not a big fan of the breast eagle on this example It looks bad and is poorly stiched on,
    As for the uniform I wouldn't know. Some of the early Pre-War Luftwaffe drooptail eagles look pretty rough but this one doesn't appear to be one of those from my knowledge. I have a repro Luftwaffe breast eagle that looks very similar to the one on the uniform you posted but I cant take a picture as I am on vacation.
    Others much more knowledgeable than me will chime in to give their expertise.

Cheers!

(Top) Early Luftwaffe
    HG Division Luftwaffe Hauptman's Private Purchase Fliegerbluse for review

Reference thread compliments of Adrian: Luftwaffe breast eagles, early and later issues

?

Completly rebuild tunic, would pass on this one.

?

Very crudely attached labels that no tailor would be proud to display!

An original tunic that has been ‘ridden hard and put away wet’, and re-dressed. Nothing to do with HG either, with yellow flight branch waffenfarbe, rather than the white of HG.
    If cheap enough, it might be worth getting for a more tidy restoration project, and still worthy of preservation, but will always look tired.

Plus the breast eagle and collar tabs are fake...

?

Hi ReaperofFish,

Apologies for the matter of fact delivery, but that has to be one of the worst put togethers I can recall seeing. I know it’s not what you were hoping to hear but you certainly wouldn’t want to invest anything into this.

J-