Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!

Article about: Caleb here. Baiting you in like I do the crappie on nice spring day. People of this Forum who read this post, who lay their very own eyes on this post, I really need some help. I have this A

Default I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!

Caleb here.

Baiting you in like I do the crappie on nice spring day.

People of this Forum who read this post, who lay their very own eyes on this post, I really need some help. I have this APPARENT GERMAN THIRD REICH ERA pith helmet insignia? I can provide information such as where I came across this item. A family members Husband was in fact in the US military 328th infantry regiment during wwII April 1944-1946. I need to know if this is authentic, or did he go to the corner store while stationed there and grab this item? I don't see why he would, maybe it was a gift to him? What I am reading here in front of me, is this man fought in the European-African-Middle Eastern Theater of Operations and was awarded said Ribbon. Is this an item off of a Pith helmet? Hopefully we can figure this out together!

I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This is indeed from a Pith Helmet. I think but am not sure that the RK stands for Rudolf Karneth (RK), a known maker of German medals and such.

This is one half of a set. The other would be the National Shield.

Can't confirm at the moment, but I think these stand a good chance of being good. Hopefully others will be around to provide some back up or to correct me. In the mean time you can use the search function at the top right of every page and see if you can find other examples to compare to.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You ROCK! THANKS!

Michael is correct.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks good to me!

Most unusual opening comment to a post award is on its way to you sir C. But the insignia looks all fine and good to me also.

?

Check this post reply by JerryB
    Afrika Korps pith helmet

Quite a few differences between makers, the way they are attached is with 3 sprongs like yours
    Cheers
    Ger

Testing.. Testing.. 1..2..3..(youcanreadthiseyouareawesome)

MAP
    ?

I can read it...but don't know your question which is why no one is responding
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast