Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Identification would help

Article about: Hello everyone, I inherited this jacket from my Kazakh grand-dad. He was injured in Kursk battle and served as a POW guard in the vicinity of Stalingrad. I got it (with a few other objects t

?

Default Identification would help

Hello everyone,

I inherited this jacket from my Kazakh grand-dad. He was injured in Kursk battle and served as a POW guard in the vicinity of Stalingrad.

I got it (with a few other objects that we shared among grand kids) a few years ago after his death. I am trying to identify it. I have no reasons to suspect anything but I cannot either ignore that one of my cousin (one of my cuz is rather dishonest) could have replaced a real item by a replica in order to increase his heritage at my expenses.

Mostly I am curious to know the story of that uniform that most certainly ended up in USSR in the 40s. I am well versed in photography either apologies for that

Identification would helpIdentification would helpIdentification would helpIdentification would helpIdentification would helpIdentification would helpIdentification would help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification would help
    P
    Many

Hello,

It is an original M36 German army tunic dated 1940 . It has a private purchase enlisted breast eagle and 1st pattern einheits tabs backed with green badge cloth. Nice solid substantial tunic with no issues.

Fred

?

Thank you Fred for these clarifications. It is indeed very nice to know.