Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Identify German soldiers by uniform

Article about: Hello everyone, Would it be possible to identify these 3 German soldiers into what rank and so forth they were as I am pretty new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Identify German soldiers by uniform

Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to identify these 3 German soldiers into what rank and so forth they were as I am pretty new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Identify German soldiers by uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identify German soldiers by uniform
    P
    Many

It would help if you post your photo in the correct orientation.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Correct orientation
    Identify German soldiers by uniform

Hi Jake.

The soldier on the left is a member of the Luftwaffe and his rank is gefreiter. I can’t tell which branch he belonged to, but by the look of it he wasn’t flight personnel (collar tabs don’t look yellow).

This is a guess on my part, but I think that’s this could be a photo taken at a funeral. Note the black dresses that the women are wearing, along with the black arm band being worn by the Luftwaffe soldier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identify German soldiers by uniform  
    Last edited by Willmore; 08-05-2021 at 11:15 AM.

CBH
    ?

The lLuftwaffe soldier has a drivers trade badge, middle look like a Heer and Police on the end.

TWS
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    The lLuftwaffe soldier has a drivers trade badge, middle look like a Heer and Police on the end.
    I concur with Chris. Although the man on the far left doesn't have a Polizei sleeve eagle. Could be Heeresverwaltung with piped trousers (dark green piping down the leg).
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."