Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Identity of Kriegsmarine Cloth Badge

Article about: HI Have had this badge for years, but have never been able to identify it. The badge came from a reliable source. The flag in the center appears to be the Kriegsmarine Battle Flag. Any point

Default Identity of Kriegsmarine Cloth Badge

HI
    Have had this badge for years, but have never been able to identify it. The badge came from a reliable source. The flag in the centerIdentity of Kriegsmarine Cloth Badge appears to be the Kriegsmarine Battle Flag. Any pointers would be appreciated

Allan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identity of Kriegsmarine Cloth Badge
    P
    Many

?

Hello Allan,

I've never seen a sleeve badge like this before. It is definitely not an official badge of the Kriegsmarine.

If it's genuine, I think it's probably some kind of patriotic badge that was privately made.

Best regards
    Wolf

Hi
    Thanks for the update, that would explain the reason I have not found the badge

?

It may be a somewhat embellished, private purchase, version of the Admiralty Staff insigne.