Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infantry officer's tunic

Article about: Hi folks, thinking of going for this tunic and any opinions would be warmly welcomed on it please from those more knowledgable than myself! Looking for a jacket for a display mannequin in a

Default Infantry officer's tunic

Hi folks, thinking of going for this tunic and any opinions would be warmly welcomed on it please from those more knowledgable than myself!
    Looking for a jacket for a display mannequin in a new cabinet I have - thinking of an upper torso / head (if I can find one, don't seem many over here), or failing that a full body.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry officer's tunic   Infantry officer's tunic  

Infantry officer's tunic   Infantry officer's tunic  

Infantry officer's tunic   Infantry officer's tunic  

Infantry officer's tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry officer's tunic
    P
    Many

Hello corrected some of the images. I rather like the tunic. Looks good to me. Best regards.

Brian

Infantry officer's tunicInfantry officer's tunicInfantry officer's tunicInfantry officer's tunic

Thank you very much sir for your comment, and your pic rearrangement is most welcome - I couldn't fathom on the uploader how to rotate the images.

Everything is as it should be in an officer's field uniform

TWS
    ?

Based just on the four photos, I see nothing wrong.

?

Ditto.
    The fabric appears unusually coarse for an Officers garment, but is presumably his field tunic.
    An interesting feature...
    Very nice indeed!
    Bob

If I have any slight concern, it would be that the tailor’s label seems somewhat crudely applied... I can draw no conclusion from this, of course. There is always a chance that it may be a more recent addition, to increase saleability, but there appears nothing else to suggest it is not an original tunic.

Thank you for your appreciated input guys, great things these forums. I'm going for it!