Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.

Article about: Happy Easter chaps. I was wondering where I could find some replacement buttons. I am missing 3 from the tunic. I have noted that most German soliders/officers were small framed men. Is it a

Default Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.

Happy Easter chaps.

I was wondering where I could find some replacement buttons. I am missing 3 from the tunic.

I have noted that most German soliders/officers were small framed men.

Is it advisable to replace the Adler on the cap?

Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.
    P
    Many

would love some really clear pics of this..it looks great, yes an eagle would help..Bunker Militaria often have buttons

Here you go.

Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.Infantry Parade tunic 154th infantry division.

Just checked the site..from what i could see he doesnt have the right buttons atm...thats a nice Rock

Hello,
    Replacing the eagle is fine, just try to use the original holes in the visor. You will also need to find a set of chin cords.
    If you measure the size of the buttons that you require, in mm, (they are not all the same size), I will see if I can help you.
    Nice Waffenrocke!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Slight problem there. One of the buttons for the chin strap is missing.

And thanks chaps

Quote by UKGirlGermanLife View Post
    Slight problem there. One of the buttons for the chin strap is missing.

And thanks chaps
    That can be replaced as well. Need to know the size.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,
    For a Waffenrock, you need Kompanie numbered buttons for the shoulderstraps...
    And that's not 154th infantry division, it's Infanterieregiment 154

Infanterieregiment 154 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    For a Waffenrock, you need Kompanie numbered buttons for the shoulderstraps...
    And that's not 154th infantry division, it's Infanterieregiment 154

Infanterieregiment 154 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Thanks
    Hello J,
    What number should these be?
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello J,
    What number should these be?
    Ralph.

Hello Ralph,
    If you click on the link provided in my last post, you'll find all companies of Infanterieregiment 154...
    If there is no company markings inside the Waffenrock, i guess any number could be used....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)