Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

insignia&medal grouping from estate sale

Article about: This group was purchased by me from a local estate sale. The medals are wwi but the insignia appear WWII. I believe I have a Heer eagle - not sure if shirt or hat - green cloth. Rank insigni

Default insignia&medal grouping from estate sale

This group was purchased by me from a local estate sale. The medals are wwi but the insignia appear WWII. I believe I have a Heer eagle - not sure if shirt or hat - green cloth. Rank insignia possibly panzer and luftwaffe. Can a member confirm? thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture insignia&medal grouping from estate sale   insignia&medal grouping from estate sale  

insignia&medal grouping from estate sale   insignia&medal grouping from estate sale  

insignia&medal grouping from estate sale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement insignia&medal grouping from estate sale
    P
    Many

?

I am a fan of everything but the eagle, The eagle may be real but why is it so crude. Never seen one like it before

Quote by gel65 View Post
    I am a fan of everything but the eagle, The eagle may be real but why is it so crude. Never seen one like it before
    Late war eagle often seen on M-44 tunics looks like that one came from a HBT tunic mid to late war They are pretty crude one posted on here while back JP hopefully will weigh in. timothy

Early war dark green Obergefreiter patch with bright tresse and later issue with Feldgrau backing and subdued tresse look good. NH

late war one[eagle] all the rest ok as well.

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Early war dark green Obergefreiter patch with bright tresse and later issue with Feldgrau backing and subdued tresse look good. NH
    the smaller chevron is on black cloth.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    late war one[eagle] all the rest ok as well.
    Bloody hell Harry that's the longest reply I have ever read from you... Lol

Regards SK

Hello,
    The Hoheitsabzeichen is an original trimmed (upper part) late war example sewn to an original piece of Drillichrock...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)