Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Article about: Hello, My very good friend Johnny vd Heijden passed away this year. Johnny was a BeVo weave eagle collector. His collection is one of the largest and best collection of BeVo weave eagles tha

Fred Green
    ?

Default Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Hello,

My very good friend Johnny vd Heijden passed away this year. Johnny was a BeVo weave eagle collector. His collection is one of the largest and best collection of BeVo weave eagles that I have seen and know about.

These photos were posted on another forum as a thread. I attained permission from John's widow to again use them and post them here on the War Relics Forum. I asked Adrian if I could post them here in the Heer, Luft and Kriegsmarine section, because this is mostly the style of eagles in the collection, and he agreed.

There are over 40 photos of eagles and other insignia. Please wait until I am finished posting all the photos before you comment. Thank you.

FredJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

2. # ADS

Fred Green
    ?

Default Re: Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

1Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

2Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

3Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

4Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

5Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

6Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

7Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

- - Updated - -

8Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

9Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Fred Green
    ?

10Johnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle CollectionJohnny vd Heijden BeVo Eagle Collection

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast