Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

KM Chaplains Collar tabs for review and valuation

Article about: Here are two KM Chaplains collar tabs which i have had for many many years. They came to me a number of years ago along with a veterans naval trophy belt containing many KM awards. I would b

Default KM Chaplains Collar tabs for review and valuation

Here are two KM Chaplains collar tabs which i have had for many many years. They came to me a number of years ago along with a veterans naval trophy belt containing many KM awards. I would be very interested to hear what value these tabs may hold as I have not collected German items for a number of years and will be interested in offering them out for sale potentially.KM Chaplains Collar tabs for review and valuationKM Chaplains Collar tabs for review and valuation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Chaplains Collar tabs for review and valuation
    P
    Many

I'm afraid we have a policy of not doing valuations here.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I'm afraid we have a policy of not doing valuations here.
    I've seen valuations being done before in this year, too. Is it just certain parts of the forum or the entire forum?

Regards,
    Bas

Quote by Gimmie View Post
    I've seen valuations being done before in this year too, is it just certain parts of the forum or the entire forum?
    It is a general policy of which the moderators constantly remind us whenever the point arises. (The reason for it being that we have had countless bad experiences of new members showing up to get free authentications and valuations only to vanish again right afterwards.)

Of course, if individual members choose to give valuations nonetheless, it is their decision.

Sorry I was not aware of the valuation situation. Would any fellow members who are collectors in this field be so kind as to comment on their opinions as to their authenticity and scarcity ? MG