Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think

Article about: Hi guys, I have recently acquired a couple of cuff titles and would love to hear your opinions on them. The other cuff title is what I believe to be a genuine officers/high rank Org. Todt on

Default Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think

Hi guys,

I have recently acquired a couple of cuff titles and would love to hear your opinions on them. The other cuff title is what I believe to be a genuine officers/high rank Org. Todt one but I will make a separate post for that.

What do you think about this Kreta one...personally I don't like the way it is not folded on the rear.

Most of the bonafide originals that I have seen on the web are either fully folded or partly folded on the rear however I have seen a picture of one that purports to be original but is not folded. This is not my area of expertise but I do know from experience that this kind of detail is probably a total give-away...but I would love to know what you knowledgable cuff title collectors think.

I look forward to hearing from you and watch out for my Org. Todt post coming soon.

Thanks - Andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think   Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think  

Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think   Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think  

Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreta Cuff Title - Probably fake but what do you think
    P
    Many

?

Not a good one IMO. Wrong material and the construction overall looks off.

Regards, Tobias!

TWS
    ?

Quote by Sensei View Post

Regards, Tobias!
    +1
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

The back part show us that is a totally fake

Hugs

otto

Quote by Sensei View Post

Regards, Tobias!
    For me it was an instant reaction to the white base material that said to me "look no further"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

same here

Thanks guys, would you mind looking at my other post regarding the Org Todt cuff title, that's the one I am more interested in.

Thanks