Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Costal Artillery Breast Eagle and Overseas Cap Eagle fresh finds need opinion

Article about: Just Picked these up with a bunch of WW2 american air corp patches. unfortunately they were all glued to a backing board in a picutre frame. What are your thoughts? seem original to me.

Default Kriegsmarine Costal Artillery Breast Eagle and Overseas Cap Eagle fresh finds need opinion

Just Picked these up with a bunch of WW2 american air corp patches. unfortunately they were all glued to a backing board in a picutre frame. What are your thoughts? seem original to me.

Kriegsmarine Costal Artillery Breast Eagle and Overseas Cap Eagle fresh finds need opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Costal Artillery Breast Eagle and Overseas Cap Eagle fresh finds need opinion
    P
    Many

All look good originals to me Regards Paul

Thank you Paul, do you think I should leave the glue or attempt to remove it?