Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A late birthday present from my family in Poland (German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat)

Article about: A late birthday present from my family in Poland, A family heirloom from my great grandfather. A German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat he took from a German Officer during the Warsaw Uprising.

Piz
    ?

Default A late birthday present from my family in Poland (German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat)

A late birthday present from my family in Poland, A family heirloom from my great grandfather.

A German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat he took from a German Officer during the Warsaw Uprising.

Story is (From what I've been told, so take it with a grain of salt) That my Great Grandfather came across 2 German officers in a back alley, Fortunately they were unarmed. he took them back to a polish controlled area so they could taken in. Once he arrived at the polish zone he took the coat from one of the officers and the rest is history.

A late birthday present from my family in Poland (German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A late birthday present from my family in Poland (German Horseshoe Leather Greatcoat)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

What a great piece of family history!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great item and history!

?

That sure is a Great Happy Birthday gift,

Semper Fi
    Phil

Very nice B-Day gift with provenance. Thank you for sharing.
    John