Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze 1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

Article about: Hi Forum, I have a small Luftwaffe insignia collection. Because of sitting in quarantine at home due to COVID I thought I would post a few things. First of all my metal visor cap insignias.

?

Default Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze 1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

Hi Forum,

I have a small Luftwaffe insignia collection. Because of sitting in quarantine at home due to COVID I thought I would post a few things.
    First of all my metal visor cap insignias. First and second model. As you can see one is repaired post-war and the other one is missing a prong.

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eaglesLuftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

Feel free to comment.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles
    P
    Many

I like them both

?

Second my cloth cap insignia in black. This is an Unissued Luftwaffe cap insignia, as used on Overseas Caps and the Luftwaffe Black Panzer Model 1943 Caps.

These were also used for the black HBT ribbed LW Mechanics Overseas Caps which you sometimes see for sale. Naturally they are being sold most often as HG cap insignia to sound more interesting as a sales pitch.

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eaglesLuftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

?

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

No LW insignia is complete without these little gulls.

?

Luftwaffe standard breast eagle. Condition is a bit dirty. unidentified black backing cloth.
    Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

?

A nice set of flak collar tabs. The embroidery is nicely made.
    LW collar tab material is still affordable in comparison to some of the TR period branches.

?

Nice items!

?

6. A zinc visor cap cocarde. Stamped from one piece. unused. Not maker marked. The zinc ones can be found a lot more than the alu ones at a good price.

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles

My fave is the droptail eagle. And those flak tabs looks nicely worn.
    Stig

?

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eaglesLuftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles Schiffchen eagle.

See the eagles lined up to show size difference:

Luftwaffe Adler für Schirmmütze  1st and 2nd model and breast eagles