Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Brustadler

Article about: Good afternoon everybody. I am trying to identify which branch of the Luftwaffe this breast eagle belongs to. Can't find much on the web. The front backing is a green type of colour and that

Default Luftwaffe Brustadler

Good afternoon everybody. I am trying to identify which branch of the Luftwaffe this breast eagle belongs to. Can't find much on the web. The front backing is a green type of colour and that back is a second layer of cloth in black.Many thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Brustadler   Luftwaffe Brustadler  

Luftwaffe Brustadler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Brustadler
    P
    Many

?

Not an original eagle IMO.

Regards, Tobias!

any reason why?

?

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    any reason why?
    These are just my observations, but I don't like the feet nor the very long beak of the eagle. The feet are the biggest concern for me. You'd expect better quality. Plus, it could just be the lightning but the backing seems VERY blue to me.

Regards, Tobias

Thanks Tobias. It is a type of turquoise colour, which shows more realistically on the white background. This is why I have posted it as I can't find another one of that colour out there. I don't actually own it, it belongs to a friend who got it as part of two items he bought yesterday, the other one being a LW Flakabzeichen and no, he wont let me post that here as he is convinced that that piece is real and doesn't need validation.

Hello,

This is a reproduction Luftwaffe breast eagle. The pattern and design are incorrect. Materials are also incorrect.

Fred

Thanks Fred