Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe eagle

Article about: Hello What do you guys think of this eagle? Thanks Sorry for the pics I have nothing else.

?

Default Luftwaffe eagle

Hello
    What do you guys think of this eagle?
    Thanks
    Sorry for the pics I have nothing else.
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe eagle  Luftwaffe eagle  Luftwaffe eagle  Luftwaffe eagle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe eagle
    P
    Many

Your photos are quite small but it appears to be an original cap eagle by the maker Fritz Zimmermann.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks

?

I am unable to find a single one LW eagle made by Zimmermann. Are you sure that's the one? Unfortunately I cannot get from the seller better pictures.

Here is this maker's mark from an IAB, compare with the maker's mark on this eagle.
    As I said, your photos are small, but this is what I can see.
    Ralph.

Luftwaffe eagle
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you
    Sorry for the lousy photos

?

I begged for at least one photo of this signature and this is what I got. I don't know if it will help. I just can't match it in any way. Maybe you can, please
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe eagle 

?

it appears to be the same?

?

Luftwaffe eagle

A maybe?

However personally, i've never seen S&L mark their items with this. So i'm not 100% sure it's actually S&L but it's the same maker mark as this!

?

Thanks for the response . It looks much more like S&L, I think. So, whatever maker that eagle is, the badge itself is genuine, right? That is crucial

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast