Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

Article about: Hi! Someone wants to sell this tunic to me för 300 dollars. He said it was from his friend's grandpa who died in Belgium in 1944 serving in Luftwaffe (sounds strange he's got the uniform tho

?

Default Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

Hi! Someone wants to sell this tunic to me för 300 dollars. He said it was from his friend's grandpa who died in Belgium in 1944 serving in Luftwaffe (sounds strange he's got the uniform though..) He has got some more items but i'm not covinced on everyone. Any inputs about this jacket would be thankful! (Sorry for only posting this crappy pic, are gonna try to get some more from him)

Thanks Sweguy

Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak Tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

Better pics are needed but I'm not dismissing it yet. This is a Fliegerbluse style jacket - pretty common for Flak troops. Collar insignia and Obergefreiter chevron match. Look for markings inside the Bluse. NH

?

Thanks for your reply! I have asked him to send more pictures, what do you think about the price if it's real?

If real, it would be a bargain at three hundred dollars.

In France, the price is 700 € in this condition, perhaps more if all is sewn from the origin...

The eagle

Hello,
    So someone is trying to sell this Fliegerbluse for 300 dollars with this small fuzzy photo only...
    strange world...
    From here, it could be a genuine and terrific item for a very very cheap price OR it could be a modern Sturm production for the triple of its retail price...BETTER DETAILED PHOTOS ARE REQUESTED HERE...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 06-30-2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: currency mistake

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

A very good price if it is real, way to much if it is not real. In other words you have to see, smell and touch the Bluse, or demand for some better pictures.
    I have seen simular jackets been sold (funny enough also in Belgium, in a town called Lokeren) for 750 euros, and that was 10 years ago. Why doesn't the seller just put it on one of the Belgian military selling sites aand get the right price instead of selling it way to low in a private sell?

300 US dollars would indeed be a real bargain - agreed. It has been a while since I purchased a LW Feldbluse but I think a real example would pull $800 or more in the US. We need to see better photos and soon. Photos of the collar and under the collar, the eagle, the lining and any markings are essential. The marking should be ink stamped on the rayon lining. It may have an Rb number too. NH

I like the seller !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast