Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions

Article about: I have been thinking about buying this fliegerbluse for a couple of months and would like to invite any opinions re originality in case there are any issues/concerns that i am not seeing. Al

Default Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions

I have been thinking about buying this fliegerbluse for a couple of months and would like to invite any opinions re originality in case there are any issues/concerns that i am not seeing. All opinions very much appreciated, thank you,nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions   Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  

Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions   Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions
    P
    Many

Would have liked to see better close ups of the award loops, im on the fence with them currently

I think the fliegerbluse itself looks good, but that is a lot of award loops for a 2nd Lietenant. Maybe he was promoted from a senior NCO position...

Bob

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I think the fliegerbluse itself looks good, but that is a lot of award loops for a 2nd Lietenant. Maybe he was promoted from a senior NCO position...

Bob
    Was my thoughts as well Bob, a bit of a Audi Murphy for his rank... if they are collector added they are not hard to remove

Thank you for the observations, much appreciated. I have asked for closer shots of the loops although with the rest of the tunic being sound I will still go for it. Thank you, nic.

Managed to get some better pictures of the award loops as attached, thank you, nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions   Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse opinions  

Interesting type of application with the little knot on the inside of the lining. I haven't encountered that style before, but not saying that they are bad, just different....

As I said, he could have been an NCO who was promoted to Leutnant, and had already knocked up several awards by the time he was made an officer.

Loops could be many and varied, depending on the tailor and where they were applied (as in front line duty or with a rear echelon tailor with lots of time on his hands).

Just my thoughts, hope it assists...

Cheers

Bob

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Interesting type of application with the little knot on the inside of the lining. I haven't encountered that style before, but not saying that they are bad, just different....

As I said, he could have been an NCO who was promoted to Leutnant, and had already knocked up several awards by the time he was made an officer.

Loops could be many and varied, depending on the tailor and where they were applied (as in front line duty or with a rear echelon tailor with lots of time on his hands).

Just my thoughts, hope it assists...

Cheers

Bob
    Agree with Bob on not having seen this style before. And the thread is very strange.
    I would lean more towards added after these new photos.

Morris