Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?

Article about: Hello, So I would like to check one more Tuchrock. This one is a LW Signals Tuchrock. The condition seems to be really good so I'm wondering if everything is okay. Especially would like to m

?

Default Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?

Hello,
    So I would like to check one more Tuchrock.
    This one is a LW Signals Tuchrock.
    The condition seems to be really good so I'm wondering if everything is okay.
    Especially would like to make sure if the eagle and insignia seem to be period applied?
    The rank seems to be Gefreiter so shouldn't it have a Gefreiter chevron applied on the sleeve as well?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Martin

Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Nachrichten Schule Tuchrock- any good?
    P
    Many

The tunic and insignia are fine.

I would again possibly question if the eagle was originally sewn. But aside from that, no problems.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for the reply Adrian!
    Yeah, I found these eagles can be really tricky hard to tell for sure whether they're reapplied or not.
    However I think I will go with this Nachrichten tunic as it's in perfect condition