Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

Article about: The fact that the eagle has been replaced and the amount of work spent making the collar means that, there is more right than wrong with it and I am happy to say that it is an original tunic

Default luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)
    P
    Many

Default Re: luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

Yes,it is!
    Cheers
    Manny

Hello, thanks Canuck63, Sure you are?

The eagle to seem to be stuck with glue and later sewed.

The tropical blouse not to be used!
    To seem to be new!
    But to be dirty!

You to believe 100 original %?

I to pay 1200euros! Is it great?

I think it is possibly good, though there are somethings I don't like and it looks to have a replaced eagle (which if original, is not unexpected), but 1200euros seems a lot, even if it is all good.

Sorry I can't be more certain in liking it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by bicho31 View Post
    Hello, thanks Canuck63, Sure you are?

The eagle to seem to be stuck with glue and later sewed.

The tropical blouse not to be used!
    To seem to be new!
    But to be dirty!

You to believe 100 original %?

I to pay 1200euros! Is it great?
    Without having it in my hands I cannot be 100% sure about the eagle been original to the tunic but the latter looks 100% good from where I sit but if you say that the eagle has been "presented" with glue on the tunic and later sewn on then chances are it's been replaced or sewn on a tunic devoid of insigna.Try to put the part of the tunic where the eagle's sewn on up against the light and look (from the inside) if there are evenly spaced holes that would tell the story of a removed eagle!
    If the tunic's 100% good (if the insigna's original to it,that is!) €1200 isn't a lot by any means!
    Cheers
    Manny

Default more photos. Re: luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)

Thank you very much for answering.

I have put more photos of the eagle.

You can see that this replaced.
    But is it an original eagle 100 %? thanks.

Thank you very much for answering.

I have put more photos of the eagle.

You can see that this replaced.
    But is it an original eagle 100 %?

eagle looks to surely have been replaced,but i like the tunic overall as a whole...

Eagle has been replacedb higher than the original one,but the tunic's genuine!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast