Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear

Article about: Here is my new M33 Drillich - reed green (1939/40) with repairs and wear. The sleeves have repairs with earlier M33 drillich material - off-white. Any feedback is appreciated - thanks !

Default M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear

Here is my new M33 Drillich - reed green (1939/40) with repairs and wear.
    The sleeves have repairs with earlier M33 drillich material - off-white.

Any feedback is appreciated - thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear   M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear  

M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear   M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear  

M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear   M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear
    P
    Many

a salty one.

A well used example. It appears to have received some post war wear and tear - perhaps during POW time. I like it! I have an example too. I should take a photo and post it. NH

Thanks - please do post some photos.
    I think the repairs are period since they use the earlier color style drillich material.

work in progress...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear  

As promised, some photos of my Drillich Bluse. Of note are the paper buttons for a collar and the waist ties. If you look closely you can see some grey paint near the waist on the front. I'd like to think this is the remnants of a period paint job but have no idea if that is true. This example is in pretty good condition although I did have to replace the buttons and the button keepers. NH

M33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wearM33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wearM33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wearM33 Drillich - reed green with repairs and wear

Very nice !

Meyle77 - Would you be so kind to add a photo of the reverse side of the buttons showing the rings? NH

Here you go - I can take better ones tomorrow if you want.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast