Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M33 Feldbluse

Article about: Dear friends, I'm new to the forum here so figured I would share with you my 1933 Feldbluse. This particular tunic belonged to an Infanterie Gefreiter of the 19th Infantry Regiment, 7th Comp

Default M33 Feldbluse

Dear friends, I'm new to the forum here so figured I would share with you my 1933 Feldbluse. This particular tunic belonged to an Infanterie Gefreiter of the 19th Infantry Regiment, 7th Company. It is displayed here with a 1935 dated EM Schirmmutze.

For four years this tunic was my White Whale and I it's Captain Ahab. You see, I owned this one for a short time in 2018 but had to sell it due to financial obligations. I regretted it the moment I dropped it off at the post office. So for the last year I tracking down its chain of custody until I finally found it to be in a collection not 60 miles away! And over the course of a month, with some heavy negotiations, I was able to bring the tunic back into my collection.

Hope this suffices as a decent intro into my love for tunics!

-Jeremy

M33 FeldbluseM33 FeldbluseM33 FeldbluseM33 FeldbluseM33 Feldbluse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M33 Feldbluse
    P
    Many

Still an absolute dream piece, we will have to continue the search for a second so I can someday join you!

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Still an absolute dream piece, we will have to continue the search for a second so I can someday join you!
    I know where they all are... just give me the word!

Hello,
    This is a nice example of the mother of german Feldblusen...
    No photo showing markings ?
    or showing what is left of them...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    This is a nice example of the mother of german Feldblusen...
    No photo showing markings ?
    or showing what is left of them...
    Thanks
    Thanks for your kind words! There are definitely some markings left, though faint as they may be. There are even the remnants of a name!

-Jeremy

M33 Feldbluse

M33 Feldbluse

MAP
    ?

Very nice tunic. And also what appears to be two beautiful pocket doors behind it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice tunic. And also what appears to be two beautiful pocket doors behind it.
    Thanks! The doors are to the entrance of the Treaty Room where I house a good deal of the collection.

Also, not sure why its double posting this picture... perhaps for double the enjoyment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Feldbluse   M33 Feldbluse  

MAP
    ?

Stunning Jeremy. Beautiful

And love the leather smoking chair too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)