Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria Dealers

Article about: Hello, I am new to the hobby of collecting WW2 German Militaria. I was wondering what are some websites and or dealers that are honest and sell authentic items? Thanks

Default Militaria Dealers

Hello, I am new to the hobby of collecting WW2 German Militaria. I was wondering what are some websites and or dealers that are honest and sell authentic items? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria Dealers
    P
    Many

right here,the sites sponsors..

?

Hi Tony. Welcome to the forum! What types of items are you looking for (what categories; daggers, tunics, helmets, etc)?

Always a pleasure to see new collectors entering the field. Here are a few I currently have open on my iPhone.
    GrenadierMilitaryAntiques.com

WWII German Memorabilia, WWII German helmets, for sale

Hanners Reich

ratisbon's | 10th Contemporary History Auction | Page 7

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals

http://www.ssbw.co.uk/shop.php

http://www.military-antiques-stockho...oducts_id=1853

http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/helmetssale.htm

Just a friendly warning...though all of the aforementioned dealers are honest, nobody is immune to fakes. As a rule of thumb, always post prior to purchasing and study the particular area you're interested in. Good luck!

Dzyner, I am looking for uniforms.

MAP
    ?

The above links will have it as well as the sponsors of this forum. Go to the top of the page and you will see a button for sponsors. There is also the classifieds here as mentioned. There are really too many reliable dealers to list. From what region are you looking to buy? US, UK, Euroland, etc.?

As we always say however, post here before you buy just to make sure you get the collective feedback of the people here.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    The above links will have it as well as the sponsors of this forum. Go to the top of the page and you will see a button for sponsors. There is also the classifieds here as mentioned. There are really too many reliable dealers to list. From what region are you looking to buy? US, UK, Euroland, etc.?

As we always say however, post here before you buy just to make sure you get the collective feedback of the people here.

M
    Even the best dealers can make mistakes in these days where everything is being faked. Map's advice is wise so post here first.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.