Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value

Article about: Could anyone relay to me what these items may be or represent and if there is any value to them? Poor photos. From estate of a us veteran of 8th inf div of which I have already purchased soe

Default misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value

Could anyone relay to me what these items may be or represent and if there is any value to them? Poor photos. From estate of a us veteran of 8th inf div of which I have already purchased soem items. These are what remain and owner wants around $300 for lot which I think is a lot - unless jewel in there. Thanks. (there had been a couple mothers cross but he sold those; it looks like vet or vet's child attached mothers cross ribbon to some of the medals.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value   misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value  

misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value   misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value
    P
    Many

Mostly WWI Veteran's insignia...$300 is too much, in my opinion....The Sleeve Diamond in the bottom photo is probably the best item in the group...
    cheers, Glenn

?

The NSKK Sleeve diamond is the best item in there, above it looks a like a customs collar tab seems like a lot giving what is in the grouping

What would the NSKK sleeve diamond be valued at?
    The stick pins had some notes on them when in the original page of the scrapbook. one is called a german flyer (but my research says probably SA reserve) while another free french and a couple hitler youth. As you can see in picture the original vet or his family taped everything into the scrapbook.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture misc insignia/patches/pins for identification&value  
    Last edited by josephc; 11-29-2013 at 07:45 PM.

?

I have not seen very many of the NSKK sleeve diamonds for sale, if I had to venture a guess maybe 125 or less. I would also be careful with these items having been in a scrap book the tape and marks on the ribbons might hurt the value.