Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new winter camo reversible parka!

Article about: Hi all guys! today i'm very happy because finally it arrived, and i want to share with you, and know your opinions about my new german winter camo reversible parka After look for an original

Cool My new winter camo reversible parka!

Hi all guys! today i'm very happy because finally it arrived, and i want to share with you, and know your opinions about my new german winter camo reversible parka

After look for an original one for a long time (even buy one repro thinking it was an original) i think i have what i was looking for, it's very (very very) salty, has repairs made in the front, and the hoodie is half unstitched (thing that i tried to solve with some safety pins for a good look on my display, i don't want to sew it in order to keep it as it arrived).

One thing that i don't know about it, is what is the color of the "non winter" part, i think is kind of grey or even green, but not sure about it, if someone could tell me what is the exact model would be really glad!

I know that is not in the best conditions, but i wanted something with personality, and i think it could be a good choice for my Kurland mannequin 44/45. In the end, a kurland soldier that saw a lot of combat could have a jacket like that, with holes, repairs... Right?

The photos are not the best because i have just take them, and still missing all the gear that i have it in other house, including a winter camo helmet that i show you in the last photo. when the trousers arrive, in a week or so, i'll show you the whole thing. Hope you like it!

PD: It has a very strong smell of humidity, today it will sleep in the terrace
    Has anyone some tip to clean it up without damage it?

My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!

Battle damaged winter camo helmet

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new winter camo reversible parka!   My new winter camo reversible parka!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new winter camo reversible parka!
    P
    Many

?

Lovely parka!! And really kool helmet too I have seen the green/grey color on the parka referred to as "mousegreen".. *edit* or mousegrey,cant remember
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Hi

"PD: It has a very strong smell of humidity, today it will sleep in the terrace
    Has anyone some tip to clean it up without damage it?"

Regarding this, i have an advice, dont clean it.
    Just leave it the way it is, leave it outside for a while, in a window or terrace.

That will help with the smell and humidity.

Hi guys! thanks for your replies

Today the trousers arrived, the white part is the same color of the white part of the jacket, but in the other side, the trousers looks like green (the jacket has a colour like grey, but very very worn) is there any other camos in this kind of jackets, WH, besides the splintertar, Sumpftarn, and mouse grey? i have seen footages about final days of war in seelow, that i can see "green" jackets, but i don't know nothing about it, if anyone could tell me something about it would be great!

About my "stinky" jacket, it has been in the balcony for the whole week, and is getting better, but i still looking for a method to clean it up a little bit (i don't mind too much about it, but my girlfriend still saying that this thing couldn't be in home without give us some kind of illness...) so any advice to clean it a little bit would be great! some kind of soap, maybe only with water and a cloth...

Thank you very much guys!!

My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!My new winter camo reversible parka!