Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket are about to be finished

Article about: My own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket are about to be finished Reference original design

Default My own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket are about to be finished

My own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket are about to be finished

Reference original designMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finishedMy own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finished

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My own replicas of Luftwaffe flying pants and jacket  are about to be finished
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Really like the zip ip leather jacket.

Are you making these clothes yourself?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Really like the zip ip leather jacket.

Are you making these clothes yourself?
    Yes, it was all I found the tailor made for me.

Well the Germans were definitely snappy dressers - looks really cool when all put together.
    Thanks
    Nick

Love the Black Leather Jacket, superb.

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Love the Black Leather Jacket, superb.
    thanks!!!!the harman‘s jacket is dark brown, maybe the light interfere your judge hahha

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Well the Germans were definitely snappy dressers - looks really cool when all put together.
    Thanks
    Nick
    I agree with you! thanks

Very snappy!
    Done for reenacting or just wearing to the club to impress the patrons????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

They look very well made. I guess in 50 years time, on some future forum they will debate if these jackets are "genuine" WW2 era. We'll leave others to worry about that.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Very snappy!
    Done for reenacting or just wearing to the club to impress the patrons????
    thanks!!! i just be interested in it and wear them to reenacting but most of my reenacting’s cloth is orignal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast