Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Good evening forum members. I have been viewing your forum on and off for some time now in my researches to identify a large number of Luftwaffe and other insignia recovered from my grandmot

?

Default New member

Good evening forum members.

I have been viewing your forum on and off for some time now in my researches to identify a large number of Luftwaffe and other insignia recovered from my grandmothers attic in the early 80's and given to me at that time by my father who had forgotten all about them.

I, like him originally, then consigned them to my attic and forgot all about them until a few years ago. They appeared again during a clearout and I promised myself I would do something with them.

I have been researching on and off, and even started to put a web site together for the sole purpose of identification of the individual items. Hopefully I will get that sorted over the coming months.

I have no particular interest in this area, but as my father had obviously gone to some trouble to collect the items in the first place (there are very few duplicates in several hundred items) I thought it only right to see what I have before I make any decisions as to what to do with the collection.

Hopefully I will be working my way through the forums over the coming weeks but tonight is about saying hallo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New member

Hello back and welcome to the forum!
    You will find the answers you seek right here.
    There are many knowledgable members who will offer their sound and friendly thoughts and advice on what you have in your collection.
    I for one look forward to seeing it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes welcome to the forum.
    We will be glad to help you.

?

Welcome to forum!!! This is the best forum around and all your question will be answered, Plus you will make friends as you enjoy the friendly conversation and atmosphere.

?

Welcome, since i joined i have learnt so much and ive been collecting for 45yrs, you will find that there are some of the most knowledgable people in the collecting game here on this forum, if they cant help noone can, plus they dont bite , regards dave

welcome, can't wait to see what you have, but don't ask me I am no expert.

Welcome aboard ! nice to have you with us

Looking forward to seeing your stuff

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I will try and post a few pictures later.

What size works best.