Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Originality of two tunics and pants?

Article about: Hello, Guys! I was cleaning house and seen these three items from fathers collection. And they made some questions for me. First one, looks very strange, only buttons are good. May be self m

Default Originality of two tunics and pants?

Hello, Guys!

I was cleaning house and seen these three items from fathers collection. And they made some questions for me.

First one, looks very strange, only buttons are good. May be self made or some movie item?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Originality of two tunics and pants?   Originality of two tunics and pants?  

Originality of two tunics and pants?   Originality of two tunics and pants?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Originality of two tunics and pants?
    P
    Many

This tunic might be good but I don't see holes for belt hooks, insignia is sewn on for display.

- - Updated - -

Pants will be tomorrow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Originality of two tunics and pants?   Originality of two tunics and pants?  

Originality of two tunics and pants?