Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?

Article about: Good afternoon/morning to you all. I have come across a seller selling some particular awards for some prices. One is a Parachutist Badge, and the other is a High Seas Fleet badge. I know a

Default Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?

Good afternoon/morning to you all. I have come across a seller selling some particular awards for some prices. One is a Parachutist Badge, and the other is a High Seas Fleet badge. I know a little more about the paratrooper one, as the maker mark is a Berg & Nolte, however not much all together, and frankly based on the photos provided to me, my eye is further hindered. Any information to help me decide if I should go through with this purchase would be important to me.

Regards,
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?   Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?  

Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?   Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?  

Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?
    P
    Many

Both are fakes I'm afraid, Regards Paul

Figured from the price but wanted to make sure with some experienced opinion.

Thank you Paul!

Default My Kriegsmarine High Seas Badge has subtle differences. Is it good?

I have a Kriegsmarine high seas badge which has subtle differences to the last posted item. I really thought I had made a good choice however now I'm not too certain.

Can you help?

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?   Parachutist Badge + Kriegsmarine High Seas Fleet Badge?  

Sorry Marty, yours is a reproduction too. Regards Paul p.s. have a look around the forum to locate orginal badges & do a comparison.

Thank you Paul,

I did have a fair look around and did notice some blatant and subtle differences from my badge.

I don't want to use the forum as a 'real or fake' question time but an expert eye, after some comparison, to point out the reasons it's a wrong 'un is painful at times - I'm running at about a 50-50 in reality checks - but is very educating for making future decisions.

Thanks again.